Koolance’s ALX series are powerful liquid cooling systems with expandable thermal capacities and software logging. ALX-1450-P400 provides approximately 1450W of cooling using a dual fan radiator.
This version includes the RPM-ALX400 and HXM-ALX1450 modules. These are quickly combined during installation, and individually upgradeable if requirements later change. The front “RPM” contains the pump, reservoir, electronics, and sensors. The rear “HXM” houses the heat exchanger, fans, and flow meter.
A USB port is integrated for viewing and logging of temperature and sensor data using the Koolance System Monitor application. Rev.2.0 ALX systems add software control options for temperature set point, alarm, trigger relay, pump speed, and fan speed.
- Cooling capacity: 1450W (4948BTU/hr) with 25°C liquid-ambient delta @ 5.3LPM
- Temperature in °C/°F with set-point based on: liquid (-30 to 90°C), or one of two optional K-type thermocouples (-20 to 120°C)
- Pump: 10 manual levels, up to 5.3LPM (1.4GPM)
- Select only values you want displayed on the front 2-line OLED display (fixed or rotating)
- Show coolant flow rate in LPM/GPM
- Show pump impeller speed in RPM
- Show radiator fan speed in RPM
- Enable audio alarm based on: temperature, flow rate, and/or reservoir coolant level
- Enable relay trigger (NO or NC) based on: temperature, flow rate, and/or reservoir coolant level
- Power input: 12VDC, 73W or higher
- Reservoir capacity: 400ml (13.5 fl oz)
- 1/4 NPT threads on back for fittings
NOTE: Requires 12VDC input power. Koolance offers a separate power supply for AC wall outlet sources. Inlet/outlet fitting threads on rear of the cooling system are NPT 1/4-inch.