ERM-3K3UA is a rack-mountable or free standing ambient liquid cooling system. This model contains a nine x 120mm fan aluminum radiator, providing roughly 2700W of cooling with a 25°C ambient delta. Just add tubing, fittings, coolant, and connect to your cold plate(s).
- Cooling capacity: 2700W (9213BTU/hr) with 25°C liquid-ambient delta @ 6.8LPM
- Radiator fan speed: Configure a dynamic fan ramp based on min/max temperature set points, or set manually
- Pump: 10 manual levels, up to 6.8LPM (1.8GPM)
- Show flow rate in LPM or GPM (optional Koolance flow meter required)
- Show pump and fan RPM
- Select only the values you want displayed
- Adjust alarm and relay trigger independentally for all 3 temperature sensors
- Relay trigger can be configured as NO or NC
- Power input: 110/220VAC 50/60Hz
- Can be powered on/off via front switch, computer, or other 12VDC signal
- Reservoir capacity: 2.5l (0.66gal)
- G 1/4 BSPP threads on back for fittings
A prominent white LED-lit reservoir displays the coolant level, combining a waterfall effect when placed upright. The cooling system can be positioned in multiple ways. Feet are included for vertical tower or horizontal orientations, with fans facing up or down. The unit also fits within a 3U profile and includes rack mountable ears. The front display can be rotated for these positions by hand.
NOTE: 3 x 700mL bottles of coolant is recommended for this system.