ALH-2000 is an ambient liquid cooling system with heating capabilities to maintain a steady temperature for a non-constant heat load, or for a cold plate/sample which must stay near or above the ambient room temperature.
ALH-2000 monitors coolant flow rate, temperature, and reservoir level. It contains a large stainless steel coolant reservoir with an internal coolant pump outputting up to 8.8LPM (2.3GPM). A USB port is integrated for viewing and logging of temperature and sensor data using the Koolance System Monitor application.
- Cooling capacity: 2000W (6824BTU/hr) with 25°C liquid-ambient delta @ 8.8LPM
- Heating capacity: 1000W
- Temperature in °C/°F with set-point based on: liquid (-30 to 90°C), or one of two optional K-type thermocouples (-20 to 120°C)
- Pump: 10 manual levels, up to 8.8LPM (2.3GPM)
- Select only values you want displayed on the front 2-line OLED display (fixed or rotating)
- Show coolant flow rate in LPM/GPM
- Show pump impeller speed in RPM
- Enable audio alarm based on: temperature, flow rate, and/or reservoir coolant level
- Enable relay trigger (NO or NC) based on: temperature, flow rate, and/or reservoir coolant level
- Power input: 110/220VAC, 50-60Hz
- Max power consumption: 85W when cooling, 1040W when heating
- Reservoir capacity: 10L (338 fl oz)
- G 1/4 BSPP threads on back for fittings