PQ12-R Micro Linear Servos for RC & Arduino
Weighing in at just 15g, the PQ12-R is our newest and smallest micro linear servo!The PQ12-R series micro linear servos operate as a direct replacement for standard rotary servos. They use the same standard 3 wire connector, ground, power and control. Regardless of how you drive your servos, be it with an RC receiver, an Arduino board, or a VEX micro-controller, the PQ12-R servo will function in place of a regular servo, but with the added benefit of providing linear motion.
If you're looking for the smallest linear servo that can handle a max force of up to 11lbs, then the PQ12-R series is for you!
The PQ12-R comes in 3 unique models featuring:
- Stroke length of 20mm (0.78")
- 3 gearing options for maximum forces between 18N (4lbs) and 50N (11lbs)
- Available in 6V
- PQ12 Series Actuator Datasheet: Actuonix PQ12 Datasheet
- PQ12 Series 3D Model (IGES): PQ-12 3D Files (IGES)
- PQ12 Series 3D Model (STP): PQ12 Series 3D Models (STP)
- PQ12 Series Actuator Revision Datasheet: Revised PQ12 Datasheet
- PQ12 Engineering Change Notice: PQ12 ECN
אין עדיין חוות דעת.