The PQ12 series are the smallest linear actuator that we offer. It weighs only 15g and features a stroke length of 20mm. The PQ12-P micro feedback actuators feature an internal potentiometer that can be used to provide position feedback. They do not have an internal controller or end-limit switches.
You can use your PQ12 -P as a Linear Servo using the LAC (Linear Actuator Control) board listed in the “Controllers and Switches” section here. This combination has all the same functionality as the L12-I plus USB support, speed control, sensitivity control, position control, and adjustable end limits.
If you’re looking for the smallest linear actuator that can handle a load of up to 11lbs then the PQ12 is for you.
The PQ12-P comes in 6 unique models featuring:
- Stroke length of 20mm (0.78″)
- 3 gearing options for maximum forces between 18N (4lbs) and 50N (11lbs)
- Available in 6V or 12V
You can find our PQ12 micro linear actuators in a wide variety of robotics applications across several industries. OEM manufacturers trust Actuonix Motion Devices to provide high-quality micro linear actuators that they trust in their products.
PQ12 Series Actuator Datasheet: Actuonix PQ12 Datasheet
- PQ12 Series 3D Model (IGES): PQ-12 3D Files (IGES)
- PQ12 Series 3D Model (STP): PQ12 Series 3D Models (STP)
- PQ12 Series Actuator Revision Datasheet: Revised PQ12 Datasheet
- PQ12 Engineering Change Notice: PQ12 ECN