Koolance’s LLX-7000 is designed for heat loads up to 7000W where facility water or a chilled source is available. It contains a large stainless steel coolant reservoir and plate heat exchanger. The internal coolant pump outputs up to 9.1LPM (2.4GPM).
LLX-7000 monitors coolant flow rate, temperature, and reservoir level. A USB port is integrated for viewing and logging of temperature and sensor data using the Koolance System Monitor application.
Connections to the unit are made with Koolance QD4 and QD4H auto-shutoff quick disconnect fittings. Fittings for 13mm x 19mm (1/2in x 3/4in) tubing are included. NPT threads and other versions are available from Koolance.
- Heat Transfer: 7kW (23,885 BTU/hr) @10LPM facility water, with 20°C delta between liquids
- Temperature options: display °C/°F of reservoir liquid, and up to two K-type thermocouples (not included)
- Pump: 10 manual levels, up to 9.1LPM (2.4GPM)
- Select only values you want displayed on the front 2-line OLED display (fixed or rotating)
- Show coolant flow rate in LPM/GPM
- Show pump impeller speed in RPM
- Enable audio alarm based on: temperature, flow rate, and/or reservoir coolant level
- Enable relay trigger (NO or NC) based on: temperature, flow rate, and/or reservoir coolant level
- Power input: 110/220VAC, 50-60Hz
- Max power consumption: 40W
- Reservoir capacity: 11.5L (389 fl oz)
- QD4 series quick disconnects used for coolant loop
- QD4H (high pressure) series quick disconnects used for facility loop